|
|
|
i, me, mine

Hello world! I'm Tharangni, your Blogger next door. I'm from India, the land of spices and I'm tired of living here. I want to go to every place in this planet and live every moment. I like to read books and see its colors and its colorful pictures. Words apart I like to take photos too. My mood shifts from time to time. Sometimes I'm happy & hyper and sometimes I'm sad & dead!
I love my friends very much but at the same time hate to have/form a friend gang/group! That makes me sick to the core!
I like sports. My favs are athletics [I run and jump good], baseball, soccer [I hate FiFa] and handball. I believe in my fashion sense and I think, dresses are meant to be worn! I love food! Especially spicy food and I guess that’s the reason why I'm still in India!
Music is my life and I can’t live without it. My favs are K-Pop, J-Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, Rock, Acoustic, Pop, Electric, Techno, Party, Dance, Instrumental and OSTs etc.
In my country the only thing that entertains people is Bollywood! And I hate it because its so yesterday! I want my country to wake up to tomorrow and see the talk of the town: anime. Out of every 1000 people only four watch anime. And I'm one amongst the four. My favorite animes are K-ON!, Bleach, InuYasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chaos Head, Darker Than Black, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Sergeant Keroro, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Hayate the Combat Butler, Shuffle!, Sister Princess, Hamtaro, Slam Dunk, Red Garden, Pumpkin Scissors, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Shugo Chara, FMA etc.
Besides anime I like to watch Star World [Castle rocks!], Fox Crime [CSI, Dexter and Numb3rs] and many movie channels.
And I'm a bookie too :) My fav books/authors are: W.I.T.C.H series, The Famous Five, Secret Seven, The Mystery Club series, Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Fragile Eternity, Radiant Shadows, The Book of Tomorrow, Fallen (by Lauren Kate), Moon and Sun series, Order of the Grey Griffins series, Dark Visions, Midnighters Series, Eva Ibbotson, Puffin Books, Melissa Marr etc.
Last but not the least add me in these sites! ;)

Labels:

(0) comments
Posted on: Sunday, September 26, 2010
>>
Layout/Graphics by Ths // Schrei // FPA